Annual Convention's four distinct seminars will add power to your practice with tips on how to improve on every step of the trial process, how to bring your practice to an even higher level, and information on the latest civil justice updates, revisions, and reforms made during the 2019 Florida Legislative Session that matter to your clients, practice, and your profession.
After a day of earning CLE credits, join us for our lively social events where you can reconnect with old friends, meet new FJA colleagues from around the state, and expand your referral network.
There's something for every member of your firm at Annual Convention. Register now to bring your practice to the next level!
**All ticketed social events are now sold out (Justice Luncheon, Annual Dinner, and Presidential Luncheon). There will be a wait-list available on site. If you are interested in being added to the wait-list, please see an FJA staff member on site.**
Printed course books will not be available for 2019 Annual Convention.
You must be registered for the FJA Annual Convention to ensure the FJA group rate.
- Deluxe Room – King $250
- Premium Room – Double $295
- Atlantic Room Oceanfront King - $465
Make your reservation by clicking here.
The following policies are applicable to room reservations:
- One-night room deposit (excluding taxes) is required at time of reservation.
- 14-day cancellation policy. If a reservation is cancelled within 14 days or arrival, the full deposit will be forfeited (non-refundable).
**If you need to cancel please call Lee Phillips at 850-521-1033 before you cancel to add your rooms back to the waitlist.**
- If a reservation is reduced in length of the stay within the cancellation period, a penalty fee applies.
- All reservations require a valid credit card and picture identification at time of check in.