This webinar will cover the following topics:
• Key Concepts and Considerations in handling a Tractor Trailer/CMV Crash Case
• Identifying when your car wreck case may be a CMV case
• Understanding what constitutes a CMV
• Understanding when the load is interstate vs. intrastate
• Identifying what Florida Statutes and Federal Regulations apply to your CMV Crash case
• Understanding the Transportation Cycle
• Identifying all potential responsible parties and insurance for your serious crash case
• When and how is a broker/shipper or logistics company liable for the negligent truck driver
• Utilizing Public Records Available
• The top Trucking/CMV crash cases that good PI lawyers often reject or miss
Boot Camp Series | March 28 - April 26
The Personal Injury Boot Camp 2 Webinar Series provides an excellent opportunity for young attorneys to gain insight from leading trial attorneys in Florida on issues that tend to come up over and over in our practices. The topics for this year’s series were selected based on feedback from FJA young lawyer members who shared what they wanted covered. Series participants will be provided with information and materials that can be put to use immediately in their practices.
“We wanted to have this webinar to address common issues that come up in our practices we always seem to struggle with and there seems to be no clear consensus on how to handle. Our routine CLE seminars don’t always include these issues and this webinar focuses on these thorny issues that are difficult to maneuver. I encourage you to attend this webinar Friday and take advantage of the information the speakers will provide.” — Steve Watrel, Program Chair
This webinar contains valuable information on topics such as: drafting a bullet-proof proposal for settlement; enforcement of a successful proposal for settlement; motions to extend the date to respond to a PFS by a defendant and beyond.