Soar From Lawyer to Legacy
Upgrade your membership status to become an exclusive EAGLE member and launch your legacy within Florida's civil justice system!
FJA is proud to offer the Soaring EAGLE program for attorneys who wish to enter EAGLE through a pathway that provides exposure to the many benefits of EAGLE membership with a graduated financial commitment. For only $62.50 per month, you can join the EAGLE program and become a leader in the FJA, forever leaving your mark to protect access to the courts.
A pledge to the Soaring EAGLE program is a 3-year commitment that increases every 12 months starting at $750 in Year 1, upgrading to $1,000 in Year 2, and stabilizing at an annual commitment of $1,500 (Associate Level) in Year 3 and beyond. This contribution is paid in monthly installments
on a credit card or bank draft, allowing you the opportunity to ease your financial burden from an annual payment to a monthly contribution.
The culture of commitment established by EAGLEs extends well beyond the courtroom as they launch long-lasting legacies within the entire civil justice system and ensure the continued safety of future generations of Floridians.
The Essence of Leadership
EAGLEs enter the FJA as young lawyers who choose to become attorneys because they want to help people receive the justice they deserve. They decide to represent The People over the interests of big corporations and pledge to protect society and serve the public good by joining in our culutre of commitment.
Soaring EAGLEs fuel the Florida Justice Association and provide the tools and resources necessary to battle within the legislature, ensuring the continued success of your practices and the safety of Florida's consumers.
EAGLE supports FJA in its mission to ensure that good legislation becomes good public policy, and that new laws meet the needs of Florida's citizens.
EAGLE supports the FJA's legislative advocacy, working to defend against corporate special interests and the insurance industry.
EAGLEs are the foundation for our future and contribute to our culture of commitment by establishing their own mark on the civil justice system by leaving a legacy of greatness.
Benefits & Recognition
We strive to find appropriate ways to thank our EAGLE members and to find tangible benefits and recognition that make this sacrifice "worth it."
While we know that our EAGLE contributors participate out of a sense of responsibility, these benefits show our gratitude and appreciation for their commitment.
- On the FJA Website
- In the FJA Journal
- At the FJA Annual Convention
- At All Events, EAGLE Members are given a Special Nametag allowing them to proudly display their commitment to Florida's citizens
- EAGLE Lapel Pin to proudly wear at all FJA events
- FJA Voting Membership (must qualify)
- Exclusive Access to Member Communications/Updates
- FJA Journal
- Invitation to Author Articles for FJA's Journal
- Annual FJA Membership Dues are Included for all EAGLE Members
- Annual Florida Justice PAC Dues are Included
- Exclusive Invitations for Regional Legislative Receptions and FJA Leadership Retreats
- Invitations to Serve on Event Host Committees
- Invitations to Chair and Speak on CLE Programs
- Discounts on Advertising in FJA Journal
For more information on how to become a Soaring EAGLE, please contact EAGLE at 850-521-1096 or by email